Have a truck sitting somewhere in your house with no idea what to do with it? Or are you looking for a lucrative business idea to make a few extra bucks this year ? Why not buy a truck and use it to set up any of these 50 lucrative businesses we’ve carefully researched for you below:
50 Best Truck-Related Small Business Ideas for 2021
1) Moving Service: You can never go wrong when starting a moving service. From business owners looking to move merchandise from one location to another, and homeowners moving from one home to another, there will never be a shortage of people to sponsor their moving business.
2. Pest Control Business – A truck is one of the most important pieces of equipment to start a pest control business because you would need it to move your tools, equipment and employees from home from one customer to another. If you already have a truck, then you already have the main equipment to start a pest control business.
3. Mobile Food Truck: Mobile food trucks are trending and very profitable right now. You can turn your truck into a mini restaurant or you can sell packaged meals from your truck. You can target employees who need lunches or busy areas where you can always get people to buy you food.
4. Mobile vending machine: Another thing you can do with your truck is to start a vending machine service. You can use the truck to take your vending machine to events, recreational parks, exhibitions, museums, schools, and anywhere there is a busy crowd. This would earn you more money than parking your vending machine in a permanent location.
5. Courier service: You could also earn a lot of money helping people transport letters, packages, packages, and purchased items from one place to another. This is a very lucrative business if you can get a lot of customers to sponsor your courier service.
6. Truck Driving School – Many people who understand that there is a lot of money to be made in the trucking industry want to learn how to drive trucks. It is a very good business idea to start a truck driving school and help people get your driver’s licenses and trucking permits.
7. Transportation / Transportation Service: This is one of the most popular businesses in the US and is a multi-billion dollar industry. You can start your own business that helps people transport commercial goods from one state to another and sometimes across borders.
8. Mobile Photo Studio: Buy some photography gear, turn your truck into a mind-blowing photo studio, and start moving from event to event, especially events for young children, teens, and college students. Many people would love to have the memories of past events with them, especially when there is a very beautiful studio to take the photos.
9. Truck Rentals: If you really don’t have time to do business with your own truck, you can still make money by renting it to other people for reasonable rates.
10. Personal Trainer: Many people don’t really have time to go to the gym for physical exercise. If you have a truck, you can easily transport training equipment to the homes of clients who prefer personal training from the comfort of their homes.
11. Specialized Transportation: You can start a business that involves the transportation of specialized items such as human blood or human parts for healthcare organizations and other delicate items that cannot be transported through regular transportation services.
12. Mobile Auto Detailing: Many vehicle owners need a thorough cleaning, finishing and restoration of their vehicles. You can make a lot of money if you can find a way to deliver this service to them instead of putting them through the stress of going to your shop.
13. Ambulance service: Another lucrative business you can do with your truck is to convert it into an ambulance service to transport sick, injured or deceased people.
14. Mobile Private Tutor: With a very good truck, you can easily move from one home to another offering private tutoring services to students. You can even teach other non-academic subjects like computer training, baking and cooking, and just about anything people are interested in learning about.
15. Transportation of Livestock / Agricultural Products – Farmers often need transportation services for their products, especially on days when they need to transport them to market for sale. This is another lucrative niche you can choose from.
16. Party Transportation: You can offer services to party vendors who need to transport food, decorating supplies, and other party supplies from one location to another.
17. Recreational Vehicle [RV] Rental Services: Another lucrative business idea for truck owners is converting their truck into a recreational vehicle. Many people rent these vehicles for camping and weekend getaways.
18. Furniture Collection Service: You can also offer transportation services to interior designers, furniture manufacturers, upholstery services, and people who need to transport furniture from one place to another.
20. Mobile homes – Many of the major cities in the country have housing problems and many people cannot find suitable places to live. Mobile homes are one of the innovative ideas that people have come up with as a way to solve housing challenges. You can consider building such houses and selling or renting them to interested people.
20. Mobile Game Center: You can set up a mobile game center inside your truck so that you can drive it to crowded places or events where many people can sponsor you.
21. Mobile Grocery Store / Market: Mobile grocery stores are also very lucrative. These days, people are too busy or lazy to visit supermarkets every time they need to buy products. A mobile grocery store that allows them to get what they need is always a relief to people, especially when the products are reasonably priced.
22. Garbage disposal and disposal services: With a very good truck, you can set up your own garbage disposal and disposal service and earn money from it.
23. Mobile Boutique: Turn your van into a nice big store with attractive merchandise and reasonably priced, and you would make a lot of money from it.
24. Transportation Services Affiliate: The transportation and transportation industry is very competitive. If you are joining the industry, you may not have access to enough customers of your own, but you can overcome this challenge by becoming a trucking services affiliate where you place your truck in the hands of other trucking companies with a lot of clientele and then earn a commission from them.
25. Ice Cream Shops: Ice cream trucks have been popular for decades. It is not too late to start one of those businesses and make a lot of money selling ice cream to young children and even adults also in recreational parks, homes and events.
26. Towing Services: If you have ever broken down your vehicle on the road, you will understand how inconvenient it can be and how you would not mind paying a lot of money to get your Vehicle off the highway. You can set up a business that caters to people with this urgent and urgent need.
27. Champagne Bars – You can set up a mobile champagne bar for people who would love to have a glass of champagne without the stress of going to a bar. You can target areas where there aren’t as many bars or where a lot of people host events. These are places where you could easily sell champagne.
28. Snow plow service: With a good truck and the necessary tools and equipment, you can set up a snow plow service. This is a high-demand service during the winter seasons, but you may have to find something else to do with your truck when it’s not snowing.
29. Mobile Pet Grooming Salon – Mobile pet grooming salons are also very popular as many pet owners find it inconvenient to transport their pets to grooming salons. You would earn a lot of money if you gave pet owners the opportunity to have their pets prepared without having to leave their homes.
30.Building Materials Delivery Service / Contractors: Another lucrative business idea is to start a business that helps sellers of building materials and home construction contractors transport their wares from one store to another.
31. Mobile dry cleaning: Many people are switching to sponsoring mobile dry cleaning services as it is more convenient than driving to a dry cleaning center to drop off or pick up their clothes. Mobile dry cleaning is also fast and time-saving, as customers can get their clothes on the spot.
32. Mobile Billboard – You may have seen some trucks moving with large billboards mounted on them or trucks with large screens on the body moving. These people are paid to offer mobile billboard services to business owners and others who want to promote events, services and people.
33. Smoothie Bar: Another lucrative business you can do with your truck is setting up a smoothie bar. You can target places where people run, train, or other busy areas.
34. Garden Services: With a truck, you can easily transport garden equipment and earn good money helping people take care of their flowers and gardens and beautify their homes.
35) Mobile Beauty / Barbing Salons – This is a service almost everyone needs. You can significantly increase your clientele by making your beauty and grooming business mobile.
36. Mobile bakeries: Fresh hot bread is a must-have delicacy for many people. You can set up a mobile bakery that meets this need. However, you must ensure that you obtain the necessary permits before establishing such businesses because the government is generally very strict when it comes to food-related businesses.
37. Restaurant / Pizza Delivery: Many restaurants need to be able to deliver food to their customers who prefer to order from their homes, offices, or other locations convenient to them. It is a great idea to create a business that offers delivery services to multiple restaurants and pizzerias.
38. Farmers Market Trucks – You can set up a mini farmers market inside your truck and sell fresh produce to people.
39. Mobile Mechanic: There’s nothing like having a mobile mechanic at your rescue when your vehicle suddenly breaks down. With a truck in your hands, you can easily transport yourself and all the devices you need to rescue your customers from an annoying vehicle breakdown.
40. Mobile coffee shop : Millions of people drink coffee every day. You can make a lot of money supplying the needs of this huge market.
41 Mobile Clinic – If you are licensed and qualified, you can set up a mobile clinic to handle health emergencies. You can even set up a skincare clinic, physical therapy clinic, chiropractic clinic, or any other specific niche in high demand.
42. Mobile bookcase: A mobile bookcase is also a great idea. You can get people to borrow books from you, and since you have a truck to drive, it’s easier to deliver and collect books. You can also set up a cozy reading space inside your truck for people who want a reading space. This type of business would sell very well in student areas, parks, and during school holidays.
43. Tattoo Artist: You can also offer tattoo drawing services with your truck. You can easily drive to your clients’ homes instead of having them drive to your tattoo shop.
44. Pop-up mobile cinemas: Another interesting and lucrative business idea you can do with your truck is to set up a mobile cinema where people can easily watch the latest movies without having to visit a normal cinema.
45. Mobile Brewery: Homebrews are becoming very popular and in high demand. If you know how to make delicious beers, you can set up your own mobile brewery and sell it to beer lovers.
46. Juice Bars: The number of people joining the family in form or fitfam as they are called is often on the rise. Many people prefer drinking fresh fruit juice to drinking soda and other carbonated drinks with harmful ingredients. You can earn a lot of money to meet the needs of these people.
47. E-commerce delivery services: The number of online stores is also increasing daily. You can set up a service that helps collect and deliver merchandise on behalf of people who sell products online.
48. Pop-up Retailers – You can use your truck as a pop-up truck and sell different retail items from place to place.
49. Mobile gadget repair services: A person whose refrigerator or washing machine suddenly breaks down would be very excited to have someone drive home to repair it, as this takes the stress out of transporting broken equipment. turn off gadgets for repairs.
50. Mobile massage services: Who doesn’t like a massage once in a while? You can make more sales out of your massage business by bringing your services to your clients instead of getting them closer to you.